TUESDAY MORNING MEN'S LEAGUE
- Two player teams play 9 holes. Tee times start at 9am. Play front 9 one week, back 9 the next. League starts early to mid May and runs thru mid to late August.
TUESDAY EVENING COUPLES LEAGUE
- Two player mixed teams play 9 holes. Tee times are from 4:30 to 6:00. Alternate 9's. Play starts early May with 2 fun nights before league play begins. League play runs from mid May thru the first Tuesday in September.
WEDNESDAY EVENING MEN'S LEAGUE
- Two player teams play 9 holes. Tee times are from 3:30 to 6:00. Alternate 9's. Play starts early May and goes thru late August or early September.
THURSDAY EVENING LADIES LEAGUE
- Two player teams play 9 holes. Tee times are from 4:30 to 6:00. Alternate 9"s. Play begins mid May and runs thru the end of August.
WEDNESDAY MEN'S FALL LEAGUE
- Two player mens scramble league begins play the week after the Mens League regular season ends and usually goes until mid October. Play starts anytime after 3pm, alternate 9's each week. Scoring is a modified Stableford Scoring System. Play is rain or shine, if the course is open we play.
- Each league board determines what the dues will be for their respective leagues. Dues go towards end of season banquet and prizes.
MEMBERSHIPS AND LEAGUE PLAY
- While it is not necessary to be a member to play in one of our leagues, if you plan to play in one of our leagues a membership makes sense. League rates for greens fees and cart fees are:
- Green fees for non members $112. Cart Fee $8.
- Century Club Membership is valid for greens fees in the Tuesday Morning Mens League. Just paying the greens fees for league play will cover the cost of this membership leaving you to enjoy the rest of the benefits basically free.
- Our Elite Club Membership is valid for greens fees in any or all of our leagues. Just playing in one league is over 1/3 the cost of this membership. Play in 2 leagues and the greens fees alone would be over 70% the cost of the membership. Take advantage of our early pay discounts and the percentages are nearly 40% for one league, 80% of the cost of membership for 2 leagues.
- Leagues generally mail out their entry forms in late February or early March and ask them to be returned by the first of April. Teams are then flighted and schedules are prepared as the respective league boards hope to have everything done by the league meetings.
- Leagues require 3 nine hole rounds be played to establish handicaps for flighting and startup handicaps. These rounds can be played anytime or can be rounds already played if you still have the scores. Scorecard is not required nor is hole by hole score for the purpose of flighting and initial handicapping, only the total score for the 9 holes.
- League meetings are usually held the last week of April on the respective league nights. Meetings usually start at 7pm.
- If you are interested in joining a league at Fox Run, please let us know and we will have a member of the league’s board contact you. Contact can be by mail, email, or phone.
- Subs are welcome for all leagues.
- If you are interested in joining a league but do not have a partner let us know. We may be able to introduce you to someone that is also looking for a partner.
- Each league has a nightly skins game. Participation is optional. Fee is $5.
- The Couples League does 2 fun nights at the beginning of the year because some of the League players are snowbirds and are not back until later in the month. If you would like to play in one of our leagues and this describes your situation let us know. We may be able to find someone to sub for you or make other arrangements until you return.